Kabukiza Theatre, that Japan boast to the world as a treasure house of kabuki, is the only theater that kabuki is performing each month throughout the year. Complete renovation work of 3 years, the new reopened brilliantly with the latest equipment and interior in April 2013, the opening of a new theater were performed throughout the year. 130 years of history from the primary Kabukiza Theatre opened in 1889, while preserving tradition and formality, is the symbol of modern Japanese culture that keep the innovation and evolution. One-act only seating or standing space to be able to casually performance at a reasonable price is also regularly.
- 4-12-15 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0061
- Contact Information
- Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line (Higashi Ginza) or Toei Subway Asakusa Line (Higashi Ginza).
Ticket phone Shochiku (10 o'clock in the morning to 6 o'clock in the evening)
☎ 0570-000-489 (navi dial)
☎ 03-6745-0888 Internet reservation
Internet Reservation: Ticket Web Shochiku (24 hours)
* PC: http://www1.ticket-web-shochiku.com/pc/
* Smartphone: http://www1.ticket-web-shochiku.com/sp/
* Mobile phone: http://www1.ticket-web-shochiku.com/